The client should carefully review the specific conditions of the apartment before booking. Each owner sets his/her own specific conditions (detailed on the apartment profile at the time of booking), which should be worked out with the contact person when receiving their details on the booking confirmation email. By proceeding with the booking, the client is agreeing to the specific conditions of the apartment booked.
- The client should inform the contact person of the approximate time of arrival a minimum of 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Guests must respect the property, as well as its furniture and equipment.
- Only as many guests as stipulated on the booking contract may be accommodated.
- It is not allowed to perform any activity that is illicit in the destination in question during the stay.
- The client should be ready to possibly sign a contract upon arrival at the apartment, or at the time of paying the full booking total.
- In order to be able to adequately respond to any complaint, the client should notify both the owner and Realttors about any breach in the stipulations of the contract that he/she has checked in situ as soon as possible, and up to a maximum of 24 hours from the time of arrival, or from the moment the incident takes place. This notification should be made in written form so that it stays on the record, and include pictures if relevant. If the consumer fails to notify within the period and in the manner indicated above, he/she will not be able make a complaint, and will liable for all resulting damages or aggravations, as detailed on our Returns Policy.
Changes in bookings are always subject to availability, the maximum occupancy of each specific property, current prices, and the conditions stipulated below. Modifications or changes to bookings are understood as any variation in the specific dates or number of guests in relation to the apartment booked. Under no circumstances can there be a change of apartment.
Once paid, payments will not be refunded, save in instances of free cancellation, in which case the specific time frame and the amount to be returned are detailed on the file of the corresponding apartment, based on the dates selected.
Realttors will refund the rental amount paid online in any of the following circumstances, given that the client has met his/her obligations as detailed in the General Conditions:
- In the event of cancellation on the part of the owner, and when neither Realttors nor the owner have been able to provide an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
- In the event that an apartment fails to meet the accommodation standards, or provide the equipment detailed on the Realttors website, and only if the client notifies Realttors within a maximum of 24 hours after check-in, and neither Realttors nor the owner are able to find an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
- In the event of an emergency that renders the apartment uninhabitable at any point during the stay, and only if the client notifies Realttors within a maximum of 24 hours after the time said emergency occurs, and neither Realttors nor the owner are able to find an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.